Two-month capstone project focused on a relevant problem in healthcare administration theory or practice. Planning and completion of either a data-based research project or a scholarly and creative activity related to healthcare administration.
- Identify a relevant problem related to the theory or practice of healthcare administration.
- Conduct an exhaustive review of the literature related to a problem in healthcare administration and summarize that review in writing.
- Formulate a valid solution to a problem in healthcare administration, either in the form of a testable hypothesis or in the form of a scholarly activity. Examples of a scholarly activity would be a written document such as a book or manual; web-based solution such as a related web-site; or other resources that advance the discipline and profession of healthcare administration.
- Collect empirical data applicable to an empirical hypothesis or gather resources necessary to support scholarly activity in healthcare administration.
- Complete either a data-based research study or other scholarly activity.
- Perform a professional quality oral presentation describing the outcomes of either a research study or scholarly activity.
- Complete a professional quality written report describing the outcome of either a research study or scholarly activity.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.