PH Aspects of Human Sexuality
Exploration of biological, psychological, behavioral and social aspects of health sexuality throughout the lifespan. Community level interventions to promote healthy sexuality.
- Analyze behavioral, psychological and social factors that enhance or diminish healthy sexuality
- Critique behavioral and environmental risk factors for unplanned pregnancies, sexually transmissible infections, sexual abuse and assault
- Hypothesize theoretical frameworks for interventions to promote healthy sexuality
- Generate various approaches to promotion of healthy sexuality throughout the lifespan
- Create community interventions that promote healthy sexuality by applying Public Health Strategies
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.