Introduction to Program Planning and Evaluation
Knowledge and skills essential to assessing needs, developing goals and objectives, and planning activities for health promotion programs presented. Developing program plans incorporating evaluation standards included. Program implementation explored.
- Locate and evaluate internet sites on community program planning and evaluation.
- Discuss the history of health program planning and evaluation.
- Discuss the steps of a planning model.
- Conduct a community assessment to identify needs.
- Write goals and objectives for a health program.
- Develop timeline for planning and evaluation.
- Develop an evaluation for a health program.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a Veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 220,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.