Intro Lat Am Cultures
The Spanish-speaking world is a rich tapestry of cultures and histories. The aim is to overview this heterogeneous reality through a survey of some of its significant cultural, historical, social, and political themes. Introduction to strategies of cultural analysis. discussions, collaborations, and writing assignments will be in Spanish.
- Apply grammar rules speaking Spanish.
- Learn the use of grammatical structures such as the present indicative and present progressive tenses in Spanish.
- Communicate orally in everyday situations.
- Write and read sentences describing presented material.
- Apply new vocabulary in context.
- Students will have a deeper understanding of the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 185,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences