Create and integrate campaign materials and media assets for a complete public relations or advertising campaign to be delivered across multiple media platforms. Materials produced include print, graphic, video, and other digital assets. Provides hands-on experience presenting a creative plan to a potential client.
- Identify the specific stakeholders and target audiences for a public relations or integrated marketing campaign.
- Create a campaign plan and strategic messages for target audiences to be delivered in multiple formats through multiple print and digital mediums.
- Apply writing and production skills to the process of crafting and delivering public relations and integrated marketing messages.
- Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate public relations and integrated marketing messages.
- Apply design concepts to creating layouts, and placing headlines, subheadlines, preheadlines, taglines, and body copy.
- Design presentation to explain and demonstrate content to colleagues and professional audiences.
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 200,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
75+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
Attend class and learn onsite at one of over 20 locations in California.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences
“Our faculty are established scholars and creators in their own fields. They are dedicated to making your entry into their disciplines a successful one, preparing you for your career as well as graduate study.”School of Arts, Letters, and Sciences