Earn the college credit you deserve to save time and money!
The knowledge that you acquired outside the classroom is extremely valuable. At National University we have a process for turning professional experience into academic credit. Save both time and money towards earning a degree by taking a course that will provide you with a framework to develop a portfolio to earn up to 22.5 quarter units of course credit toward the following degree programs:
- Bachelor of Public Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
If you plan on entering any one of these programs, your work experience and on-the-job training through any of the following experiences can provide you with the advantage of earning college credit towards a degree:
- Employer training programs
- Military service
- Independent study
- Volunteer or community service
Learn more by filling out the form and discover how National University can fit into your life.
FULLY ACCREDITED • ONE COURSE PER MONTH • 28 CAMPUSES • ONLINE PROGRAMS