Become an Effective Negotiator, Mediator, and Facilitator
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) is a growing field that focuses on resolving conflict with the goal of settling disputes outside the courtroom, saving disputants time and money while reducing the stress of going to trial. Many litigants choose ADR to resolve conflicts, and the courts are increasingly mandating the process. This introductory program will give you an understanding of the most common and effective ways to resolve conflict: diagnosis negotiation, mediation, facilitation, and arbitration.
- Understand the methods of resolving disputes as an alternative to litigation
- Learn to express mediation principles in speech and in writing
- Apply dispute-resolution skills in solving real-world conflicts
- Explore the role perception and communication plays in negotiations
- Entire program can be completed online
Who Should Enroll
- Pre-law students
- Business professionals
- Sociologists and psychiatry professionals
Discover how National University can fit into your life.
FULLY ACCREDITED • ONE COURSE PER MONTH • 28 CAMPUSES • ONLINE PROGRAMS