Spring Promotional Campaign Terms & Conditions April 2022
National University is proud to offer the Spring Promotional Campaign. This offer will award a $50 credit to the NU school store for all new enrolling students. All new bachelor’s and master’s degree students who apply, complete the promotional campaign form, and start their program by July 5, 2022, are eligible for this promotional opportunity. Recipients will receive their store credit information within 30 days of completion of their first class at NU.
- Promo Campaign applicants must start a new bachelor’s and master’s degree program at National University.
- Promo Campaign applicants must submit a Spring Promotional Campaign form, including essay, by July 5, 2022.
- Promo Campaign applicants must meet all admissions requirements of National University.
- Promo Campaign applicant must not be a current NU student.
- If the applicant needs to adjust their start date to a date in the following month, the University reserves the right to allow the applicant to remain eligible and apply for that month’s offer.
- Applicants must submit the Spring Promotional Campaign form located www.nu.edu/giftcard by July 5, 2022.
- All students who meet the eligibility requirements of this campaign will receive the promotional credit upon successful completion of their first course at National University.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to submit a completed form and complete all requirements for admission on or before the deadline specified. NU and the Promo Campaign selection committee accept no responsibility for incomplete applications, applications not in proper form, lost applications, or any other submission in exception to the instructions.
- Promo Campaign selection shall not be made with regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
- NU and its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents, and representatives are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the [Promo Campaign/grant/award], including, but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these terms and conditions, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any Spring Promotional Campaign. NU may correct any such errors in its sole discretion.
- Any necessary determination or clarification, as to the interpretation or to the application of a particular term, shall be made by NU in its sole discretion. NU reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate, suspend, or make any changes or modifications to the Spring Promotional Campaign, including, but not limited to, the criteria, the selection process, the deadline dates, and the terms and conditions.
- Any applicant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of the Spring Promotional Campaign award process will be disqualified. All decisions of NU are final. By participating, an applicant: (i) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions, (ii) represents and warrants that his or her entry is original and not previously published, (iii) agrees to release, indemnify, and hold harmless NU and its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents, and representatives, from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from his or her application or acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Spring Promotional Campaign, and (iv) grants NU a sole, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable right to use his or her application, as well as his or her name, likeness, voice, biographical information, and statements, for advertising and promotional purposes, in any media now known or hereafter invented, without compensation or notification, except as prohibited by law.
- NU makes no warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Spring Promotional Campaign. Acceptance, participation in, and/or use of the Spring Promotional Campaign is at an applicant’s sole risk and NU is not responsible for any damages whatsoever including special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of, or in connection with, the use and/or misuse of the Spring Promotional Campaign.
- NU is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, including entries not received because of interrupted or unavailable network services, failed communications networks or equipment, computer hardware or software, or other errors or malfunctions, whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Should NU, in its sole discretion, determine that the Spring Promotional Campaign selection process has been compromised by virus, bugs, tampering, hackers, or other causes beyond its control, NU reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or terminate such selection process and chose the awardees in a fair and reasonable manner from among all eligible entries submitted prior to termination.
- All new students who enroll and begin their first course at National University are eligible to receive this promotion.
- The Promo Campaign award has no cash value.
- Promo Campaign credits that are awarded to the recipients may only be used for purchases in the National University school store and are not redeemable in cash.
- Promo Campaign credits do not expire.
- No student will receive more than one Spring Promotional Campaign credit.
- Students will receive an email with instructions on how to utilize their $50 credit within 30 days of the completion of their first class at National University.