ANE661 Nurse Anesthesia Seminar I
Explore and review of the principles and applications of nurse anesthesia. Scholarly inquiry into case studies, patient care management, thesis development.
- Appraise clinical case studies and anesthesia care management.
- Construct a scholarly case presentation of a unique clinical anesthesia management experience.
- Examine the science of anesthesia in regards to clinical application.
- Analyze fundamental concepts of nurse anesthesia and the basic sciences.
- Evaluate current literature and best practice issue related to selected scholarly inquiry project or thesis.