CSC687 Computer Science Project II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Pradip Peter Dey
Course meets once a week. A continuation of the student project. Student teams complete the project in this phase. The project is coded, module-tested, system-tested and all documentation is completed. Grading is by H, S, or U only.
- Analyze a computational problem and produce a requirements analysis specification of the problem.
- Assess the difference between problem models and solution models.
- Given a problem, develop a use-case analysis of the problem.
- Apply computational principles such as abstraction, encapsulation, localization to real world problem.
- Apply programming models such as Object Oriented Programming, Structured Programming to develop a programming solution.
- Utilize design tools for designing a computational system.
- Apply case tools to develop a computational solution to a problem.
- Develop an application based on a given design and requirements.
- Build complete computational systems.
- Develop solutions using automated knowledge based software.
- Address security issues with electronic data transfer.