SPD438 Differentiation of Instruction
Course DescriptionAn in-depth look at students with mild to moderate disabilities served both in and out of the general education classroom with an emphasis on differentiating instruction for successful learning.( NV TL: B I, II)
- Demonstrate an understanding of professional, legal, and ethical practices for instructing students with M/M disabilities and diverse learners.
- Describe typical and atypical development of students with M/M disabilities and how it affects core curriculum.
- Coordinate the comprehensive instructional program for students with M/M disabilities and diverse learners.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop, implement, and evaluate evidence-based curriculum that includes assistive technology.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to successfully teach reading and language arts to students with M/M disabilities and special needs