EDA612 Pro Development Seminar II
Candidates will review and modify induction plan as needed. Critical issues that will be addressed are building and sustaining a vision and mission, operation management, internal and external communications, implementation of a technology plan, and budget management. Course is S/U grading basis only. This course is four months in length.
- Assess the implementation of the vision and mission at the school or district.
- Analyze organizational management of the many aspects of the candidate's school or district as it relates to meeting students' instructional needs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal and external communication in the school or district.
- Assess the implementation of your school or district's technology plan.
- Analyze district level budget procedures as related to your school.