MKT430 Intro to Global Marketing
Lead Faculty: Dr. Kamlesh Mehta
An introduction to the cultural environment of global markets, including such topics as cultural dynamics, management styles, and political and legal environments. Students learn how to assess global marketing opportunities as well as develop and implement strategies to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Analyze the factors that have created a global economy.
- Evaluate the role of the basic marketing functions within the global organization.
- Use the Internet to identify profitable global market segments.
- Develop market entry strategies for global market segments.
- Design and implement a global marketing plan.
- Apply ethical decision making and behavior in global markets.
- Communicate major marketing concepts in writing and orally using proper business communications techniques.