HOS250 Exceptional Customer Service
Lead Faculty: Dr. Bruce Buchowicz
Course DescriptionExploration into the value of building relationships with customers and most importantly, developing a customer-focused philosophy. Create a foundation in customer loyalty. Develop service standards and track their effectiveness. Gain new insights and strategies from the leaders of customer service theory.
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Explain the best practices and useful tools in providing superior customer service.
- Identify the strategies to build customer relationships and improve service.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer-service skills.