SCR685 Transmedia Writing Workshop
Lead Faculty: Ms. Bettina Moss
Course DescriptionThis advanced workshop focuses on creating a transmedia project based upon source material from another medium or an original idea (IP). Students receive critical review of their outline and in a consultation with the instructor will create an action plan for the transmedia project.
- Integrate learned elements of transmedia writing and apply them to an idea for a transmedia project.
- Incorporate constructive criticism in order to revise story ideas and outlines.
- Evaluate previously existing transmedia.
- Analyze constructs from transmedia projects and franchises which support the student's idea.
- Implement transmedia writing techniques to create an outline.