English Communication and Culture (ECC)
This program is offered to international groups of learners who would like to improve their English language and communication skills while enjoying the Southern California cultural experience, including various social and recreational activities.
Available for cohorts only.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Customizable curriculum (1-week; 2-week; 3-week or more) with morning classes and afternoon activities
- Orientation and end-of-program celebration
- Activity costs/admission tickets
- Homestay housing (two meals per day: break- fast/dinner) or other accommodations
Please contact ISA@nu.edu for more details.