Prepare for the future of nursing. The TEAS Test Preparation courses offered at National University provide an in-depth four-week overview in all the exam’s sub-categories. The courses consist of a combination of review material, practice exams, and class activities to prepare for the TEAS ATI exam, required of all nursing school applicants. These informative, intensive courses offer students test preparation in the areas of:
- Numbers & Algebra
- Measurement and Data
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Life & Physical Sciences
- Scientific Reasoning
- Conventions of Standard English
- Knowledge of Language
- Vocabulary Acquisition
- Key Ideas & Details
- Craft & Structure
- Integration of Knowledge & Ideas
Option 1 – With an Instructor
- Schedule: Quarterly (January, April, July, October)
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Cost: $195 per class
- Instructors: Subject matter experts in related field
- EDX 1950X TEAS Test Prep – Math
- EDX 1951X TEAS Test Prep – Science
- EDX 1952X TEAS Test Prep – English Language
- EDX 1953X TEAS TestPrep – Reading
Option 2 – Without an Instructor
- Schedule: Open Enrollment
- Duration: 3 months
- Cost: $95 per class
- EDX 1950XX TEAS Test Prep – Math
- EDX 1951XX TEAS Test Prep – Science
- EDX 1952XX TEAS Test Prep – English Language
- EDX 1953XX TEAS TestPrep – Reading
Why Choose National University?
We’re proud to be a veteran-founded, San Diego-based nonprofit. Since 1971, our mission has been to provide accessible, achievable higher education to adult learners. Today, we educate students from across the U.S. and around the globe, with over 165,000 alumni worldwide.
Focus on one subject at a time — one month at a time — and finish your degree faster.
100+ Degree Programs
Choose from associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees, plus credentials and certificates.
On Campus or Online
Study when and where it’s convenient for you with evening, weekend, and 100% online classes.
Apply or transfer any time. Classes start monthly, and applications are accepted year round.
20+ Campus Locations
Attend class onsite at one of over 20 campus locations across California or in Nevada.
As a Yellow Ribbon school, we offer tuition discounts to servicemembers and dependents.
Division of Extended Learning
“Through the Extended Learning programs, our students hone skills that make them more valuable in a competitive workplace and professionally relevant.”Division of Extended Learning