Concentration in Underwater Inspection Technology
Lead Faculty: Mr. William Hyder
In this concentration the student will learn theoretical, practical, and industry-specific knowledge as an inspector-level (ASNT Level II) capability in visual, liquid, penetrant, magnetic particle, and ultrasonic testing in underwater and traditional settings.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Perform visual, liquid penetrant, magnetic particle, and ultrasonic testing.
- PMTX 2250X Emergency Medical Responder
- PMTX 2210X MT/PT II
- PMTX 2220X Ultrasonic Testing I
- PMTX 2230X Ultrasonic Testing II
- PMTX 2240X VT II/Underwater Inspection