POL330 Political Theory
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shak Hanish
Course DescriptionSurvey of political theory and major figures in the history of political philosophical thought. Questions concerning the role of government and the relationship between government and individuals are explored.
- Analyze the role of government and the relationship between government and individuals.
- Identify major political ideologies and show their impact on individuals and governments.
- Describe and critique the contributions of classic and contemporary political theorists.
- Evaluate normative standards of political behavior and processes.
- Apply specific political theories to specific case studies.