SPN101 Beginning Spanish II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Teresa Rinaldi
Sequel to beginning Spanish I. Further application of the language in both oral and written modes. Activities include chat live discussions, links to cultural sites, and exposure to daily life situations through assignments corresponding to each unit.
- Apply grammar rules speaking Spanish.
- Learn the use of grammatical structures such as tenses in Spanish.
- Communicate orally in everyday situations.
- Write and read sentences describing presented material.
- Apply new vocabulary in context.
- Demonstrate a deeper understanding of the different cultures that comprise the Spanish-Speaking world.