COM442 Communication Campaigns
Lead Faculty: Dr. Louis E. Rumpf
Create and integrate campaign materials and media assets for a complete public relations or advertising campaign to be delivered across multiple media platforms. Materials produced include print, graphic, video, and other digital assets. Provides hands-on experience presenting a creative plan to a potential client.
- Identify the specific stakeholders and target audiences for a public relations or integrated marketing campaign.
- Create a campaign plan and strategic messages for target audiences to be delivered in multiple formats through multiple print and digital mediums.
- Apply writing and production skills to the process of crafting and delivering public relations and integrated marketing messages.
- Apply critical thinking skills to evaluate public relations and integrated marketing messages.
- Apply design concepts to creating layouts, and placing headlines, subheadlines, preheadlines, taglines, and body copy.
- Design presentation to explain and demonstrate content to colleagues and professional audiences.