COM441 Communication Strategies
Lead Faculty: Dr. Louis E. Rumpf
Synthesizes principles and strategies used to develop PR and integrated advertising messages used in the planning and implementation of communication campaigns. Focuses on analyzing markets, clients, products, and audiences and on creative copywriting and art direction. Provides training in how to develop campaign plans in traditional and digital media.
- Identify and analyze the processes involved in developing, producing, and distributing communications campaign messages.
- Formulate communication campaign objectives.
- Identify stakeholders and target audience.
- Apply audience research to develop effective messaging strategies to specific target audiences.
- Analyze the components of an effective communications campaign plan.
- Devise media mix plan to fulfill campaign objectives.
- Create a communication campaign plan designed to reach target audiences wherever they are.