COM354 Professional Presentations
Lead Faculty: Dr. Louis E. Rumpf
Explores professional speaking and presentations. Identifies and provides practice of theory and skills used in advanced speaking. Teaches creation and integration of text, graphics, audio, and video into presentations. Offers hands-on experience applying theory and methods to create professional presentations.
- Classify key speaking skills for advanced speakers
- Distinguish between design theories and strategies for professional presentations
- Demonstrate basic software skills for graphics, audio, and video as needed to create professional presentations
- Apply and demonstrate advanced speaking skills
- Apply design theories and strategies for status, informative, and persuasive presentations
- Apply basic graphic, audio, and video skills as needed for the creation of professional presentations
- Evaluate professional presentations.