ARB201 Intermediate Arabic II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shak Hanish
Course DescriptionThis course gives emphasis to both formal and informal Arabic. Rules of grammar and vocabulary are applied in writing simple Arabic sentences when describing presented materials.
- Better recognize the difference between standard and dialectic spoken Arabic.
- Better apply basic grammar rules to speaking Arabic.
- Communicate in written form simple everyday situations.
- Write simple sentences, when describing presented materials, at level.
- Apply vocabulary in context, at level.