ARB200 Intermediate Arabic I
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shak Hanish
Enhances the student's proficiency in spoken and written Modern Standard Arabic (MSA). This course emphasizes the difference between standard and dialectic spoken Arabic. Emphasis is given to both formal and informal Arabic. Grammar and vocabulary are expanded.
- Speak in modern Standard Arabic (MSA) at level.
- Read and Write in MSA at level.
- Recognize the difference between standard and dialectic spoken Arabic.
- Apply basic grammar rules to speaking Arabic.
- Communicate in written form simple everyday situations.
- Write simple sentences.
- Apply vocabulary in context.