An Online Guide to Accessing National University's Web Resources.
To help you access National University's digital assets, the Information Technology department has assembled the following resources:
Tips for Using the Troubleshooting Guides
- The Troubleshooting Guides are located under the "Help Desk" link in the left-hand menu
- Use the Guides to find solutions to common IT issues and as a quick reference tool.
- The Guides can also be used to answer Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The Tutorials link is located under "Help Desk" on the left-hand menu.
- These step-by-step tutorials illustrate how to use the SOAR Portals and other Web applications.
- IT manuals will be included soon.
- Click on the appropriate "more help" link in the left-hand column to access contact information for the IT Help Desk, Student Services, and various academic departments.