The quick facts and links below will help you make the most of your time at National University.
- The Student Portal is an important tool for all University students, providing help with topics from scheduling classes to accessing grades. Find log in instructions here.
- Student Services is the place to find the wide range of services and resources available to assist you in reaching your educational goals.
- Financial Aid is available to help defer or delay the costs of your education and its related expenses.
- Online courses at National University are interactive, with tools to support your individual learning style.
- Commencement ceremonies are held once per year in both the Northern and Southern California regions to confer student’s degrees and celebrate their accomplishment.
- National University’s Online Bookstore provides superior customer service and all the textbooks you’ll need for your classes.
- Student Concierge Services is your one-stop center for assistance in areas such as financial aid, credentials, admissions, and graduation. Contact Student Concierge Services through the link, or call them toll-free at (866) 628-8988
- The National University Library System features one of the larger e-book collections in the United States, access to 87 electronic databases, over 24,000 full text journals, and various services for online users.
- International Admissions and Student Services is your comprehensive resource for information, advice, and assistance relating to the application process for international students.