ANE665 Nurse Anesthesia Clinical II
Lead Faculty: Dr. Bryan Tune
Course DescriptionIntegration of knowledge, skills, and program objectives to a broader array of patients with increasingly complex comorbidities.
- Demonstrate the delivery of anesthesia for surgical procedures with increased complexity.
- Demonstrate the Safe administration of anesthesia during regular planned assignments and emergency procedures.
- Employ pharmacologic, anatomic, and technical foundations to perform and manage regional anesthesia techniques.
- Formulate a postoperative pain management plan utilizing pharmacological agents and regional anesthesia techniques.
- Appraise anatomic landmarks, aseptic methods, and proper techniques for inserting invasive monitors.