IHM 625 Energy Medicine
Lead Faculty: Dr. Patric M. Schiltz
Examination of an integrative approach to energy medicine to balance the mind, body, and spirit. Energy testing, the meridians, chakras, aura, electrics, Celtic weave, and the basic grid will be explored. A discussion of five rhythms, triple warmer, radiant circuits and strategies for health and wellness, nature of pain, energy techniques to relieve pain, creating an electromagnetic environment that supports health, maintaining optimum health will be explored.
- Examine energy medicine as an integrative approach to balance the mind, body, and spirit.
- Examine the process of energy testing.
- Describe how to keep your energy field in balance.
- Differentiate the meridians as energy pathways.
- Describe the functions of seven major chakras.
- Differentiate the four systems: aura, electrics, Celtic weave, and the basic grid.
- Discuss the five rhythms and identify your own primary rhythm.
- Compare and contrast the energy systems call the triple warmer and the radiant circuits.
- Discuss illness and strategies for wellness.
- Examine the nature of pain and energy techniques for relieving pain.
- Discuss creating an electromagnetic environment that supports health.
- Describe how to set your habit field for optimum health and performance.