ANH604 Clinical Research Analytics
Lead Faculty: Dr. Tyler Smith
Application of health data analytics to improve health results in clinical care. The focus will be on data integration and analysis from the perspective of patient care, decision support, and quality control for evidence-based solutions.
- Analyze patient safety data
- Evaluate context of clinical data
- Integrate health data and analytic strategies for data driven clinical decision support
- Assess quality control metrics in a healthcare setting
- Examine the ethics and legal responsibility associated with the analysis of HIPPA protected data