ANH601 Health Management Analytics
Lead Faculty: Dr Tyler Smith
Application of health data analytics to the area of clinical workflow including financial forecasting and service line efficiencies. Data integration and analytics with representation through dashboards will support decisions in a healthcare environment.
- Design a statistical hypothesis after health care needs assessment.
- Evaluate workflow efficiencies through application of analytic tools.
- Integrate health data and analytic strategies for data driven solutions.
- Design visualization and discovery strategies.
- Apply the ethics and legal responsibility associated with analysis of HIPPA protected data.