HCA405 Basic HA Budgeting & Finance
Lead Faculty: Dr. Suzanne Evans
Fundamentals of healthcare financial management and budgeting, including financial organization of healthcare services, sources of operating revenues, management of working capital, and allocation, control, and analysis of resources.
- Describe the role of the manager in health care financial management.
- List private and public sources of fiscal resources and controls.
- Explain budgeting strategies in healthcare organizations.
- Name key operating indicators of various healthcare organizations.
- Discuss sources of operating revenues for healthcare organizations.
- Identify methods for allocation, control, and analysis of financial resources.
- Compare management and budgeting methods used in a variety of healthcare organizations.