Concentration in Digital Forensics
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct a digital forensics investigation on a server or workstation using commonly accepted standards and tools.
- Demonstrate the ability to preserve digital evidence using federal rules of digital evidence.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct a digital forensics investigation on a mobile device using commonly accepted standards and tools.
- Examine digital evidence for indications of illegal malicious activity or malfeasance.
Requirements for Concentration (4 courses; 18 quarter units)
- CYB 470 Intro to Digital Forensics
- CYB 471 Operating Systems Forensics
- CYB 472 Network Forensics
- CYB 473 Mobile Device Forensics