SEN601 Software Eng Fundamentals
Lead Faculty: Dr. Pradip Peter Dey
Course DescriptionA survey of principles of modern software engineering; requirements analysis, development and maintenance of a software product and its supporting documents, software lifecycle and various models of development. Course also introduces students to tools and processes needed to develop a software product, system or application, in a systematic manner.
- Create software requirements specifications, and design and develop complex software systems using software engineering processes and tools
- Apply design and development tolls and processes needed to construct software in a systematic manner.
- Design, model, and document software architectures including distributed and client server architectures.
- Articulate in writing architecture related concepts, alternative, and design approaches.
- Evaluate software design tools.