MUL471 Adv Digital Interactivity Proj
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Provides advanced training in the production of interactive products using computer-based authoring tools for e-business, entertainment, and education. Students conduct extensive reviews of interactive presentations, games, and instructional media and apply lessons learned to programming interactive models in real-time virtual environments. Covers advanced techniques to overcome the technological constraints of web and CD-ROM delivery; interactive design theory and practice; and methods of project management. Software instruction in Macromedia Studio and MS Project.
- Apply advanced production methods to the development of computer-based 3-D interactive media.
- Manage the production of computer-based interactive media.
- Conduct detailed reviews of computer-based interactive media using 3-D.
- Implement advanced strategies to overcome technological constraints on computer-based interactive media.
- In Macromedia Director, demonstrate advanced proficiency using tools, palettes, and Lingo.