MUL460 Advanced Digital Audio & Video
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Advanced digital audio and video production techniques. Students write scripts, create storyboards and program a/v clips for business, entertainment and educational purposes. Covers advanced Web casting techniques and strategies to overcome technological limitations of Web video and sound. Software instruction is in Sonic Foundry Sound Forge, Adobe Premiere and Terran Media Cleaner.
- Produce detailed audio scripts and video storyboards for business, entertainment, and educational presentations.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in audio and video compression techniques.
- Implement strategies to optimize server hosting of netcasted presentations.
- Conduct comprehensive usability testing of media containing sound and video.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in Macromedia SoundForge, Adobe Premiere, and Terran Media Cleaner.