MUL450 Advanced Web Presentation
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Provides hands-on training in advanced Web presentation techniques. Students learn media integration techniques for quick-loading websites that use streaming vector animation and sound. Covers conceptual 14 approaches to building interactivity into Web presentations; advanced usability testing for user satisfaction; and digital asset management theory and practice. Software instruction is in Macromedia Flash.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in vector graphic design for web presentation.
- Build interactive websites according to sound usability concepts.
- Apply advanced media integration techniques for constructing quick-loading websites.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in compression techniques.
- Demonstrate advanced proficiency in streaming techniques.
- In Macromedia Flash, demonstrate advance proficiency in tweening, using symbols, browser detection programming, and producing action script code.