MUL365 Digital Video Editing
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
In this course, students develop hands-on experience in advanced nonlinear editing. Students assess the aesthetic impact of editing decisions and demonstrate proficiency with timing, continuity, music cuing, transitions, and the use of color.
Focus is placed on the role of editing in telling a compelling story.
- Demonstrate oral, visual, and written communication skills with clients, project managers, and media production team members.
- Describe and implement the phases of media production, from the initial planning to the final delivery of a professional product.
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Examine current trends and key technologies in the media industry.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to media production and distribution.