MUL345 Applied Web Design
Lead Faculty: Mr. Brian J Arnold
Course DescriptionHands-on application of principles and techniques of web design for digital media and provides an in-depth study of effective web page design and efficient site architecture. Engage in projects in content development, navigation, and usability.
- Apply the principles of graphic and information design in the generation of digital media projects.
- Create active and interactive content with graphics, animation, sound and video using media authoring software.
- Describe and implement the phases of media production, from the initial planning to the final delivery of a professional product.
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Examine current trends and key technologies in the media industry.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to media production and distribution.