DAT605 Web and Cloud Computing
Lead Faculty: Dr Pradip Peter Dey
Course DescriptionA survey of the technologies required for software development of current applications, such as internet and client/server with a focus on database applications and software systems that solve a particular real-world problem. Examine application design and external, conceptual and internal levels of databases. Design and develop front-end application using GUI/API, server-side and client-side programming, and mulit-threading for modern relational databases in the client/server environment.
- Compare front-end application development environments.
- Evaluate cloud computing concepts and role of foundation technologies.
- Develop complex front-end applications.
- Integrate high level program applications with back-end databases.
- Analyze and design complex front-end applications for cloud and client-server architectures.