CYB604 Wireless and Mobile Security
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ronald Gonzales
Concepts covered include a comprehensive wireless and mobile security overview including the design, planning, installation, and maintenance of wireless network security infrastructures. Emphasis is placed on information warfare countermeasures relative to government, military, terrorist and rogue, and private enterprise demographics
- Diagnose distributed denial-of-service attacks and specify mitigation techniques.
- Explain the vulnerabilities introduced into an infrastructure by wireless and cellular technologies.
- Recommend security hardening techniques for wireless or mobile technologies.
- Compare and contrast the needs of law-enforcement versus individual right-to-privacy in wireless infrastructures.
- Prepare a group presentation or individual written assignment on a relevant wireless or mobile security topic.
- Produce a relevant wireless or mobile security team project.