CYB602 Threat Mitigation Policy/Audit
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ronald Gonzales
Security awareness, education and organizational security policy are examined. Includes formal security models. Programming security and physical security are considered. Particularly physical security threat management. Security auditing is discussed as well as legal and ethical issues.
- Compare and contrast the benefits of Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention systems.
- Compare and contrast the usage of trusted computing and multilevel security models.
- Analyze enterprise physical and logical security policies and best practices.
- Evaluate global right-to-privacy legislation and internet practice.
- Summarize security auditing techniques.
- Recommend security policy from a management and risk assessment perspective.
- Using virtualization implement multi-factor authentication.