CSC455 Game Programming
Lead Faculty: Dr. Ronald Uhlig
Course DescriptionA study of tools and techniques for design and implementation of interactive games. The course will emphasize programming aspects, including event loops and execution threads, rendering and animation in 3D, terrain/background representation, polygonal models, texturing, and collision detection.
- Demonstrate understanding of theoretical and practical issues in game design.
- Examine software engineering issues in game program development.
- Examine heuristic programming techniques in game design.
- Given a problem statement, prepare a problem analysis and develop a solution using game programming techniques.
- Design, develop and test a game program.