CSC300 Object Oriented Design
Lead Faculty: Dr. Alireza Moztarebi Farahani
Covers the key concepts and methodologies required for object-oriented design, evaluation and development with focus on practical techniques such as use-case, CRC analysis, and patterns. The Unified Modeling Language (UML) is presented in
detail. Special emphasis is given to the use of object patterns in developing software systems.
- Discuss the major tasks involved in Object oriented Design and Analysis.
- Construct an object-oriented design.
- Critically review an object-oriented design.
- Recognize and apply several design patterns.
- Create and read several UML diagrams.
- Undertake a resonable sized OO design in UML as part of the team-work exercise.
- Prepare and make a professional technical presentation relevant to the subject.