CIS607 Systems Integration
Lead Faculty: Dr. Rell Snyder
The study of information systems technology through systems integration and distributed computing, to maximize efficiencies to meet organizational goals. Comprehensive treatment of IS design, analysis and implementation, with a focus on client server computing and the integration of legacy systems with newer applications.
- Compare, evaluate, and integrate legacy systems.
- Restructure and reengineer the legacy systems.
- Compare and contrast data architecture, data warehousing, and information engineering.
- Design client-server applications to meet business needs.
- Analyze and evaluate software application to meet business needs.