CIS607 Systems Integration
Lead Faculty: Dr Patrick Olson
Course DescriptionThe study of information systems technology through systems integration and distributed computing, to maximize efficiencies to meet organizational goals. Comprehensive treatment of IS design, analysis and implementation, with a focus on client server computing and the integration of legacy systems with newer applications.
- Compare, evaluate, and integrate legacy systems.
- Restructure and reengineer the legacy systems.
- Compare and contrast data architecture, data warehousing, and information engineering.
- Design client-server applications to meet business needs.
- Analyze and evaluate software application to meet business needs.