CIS450 Information/Systems Assurance
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mudasser Fraz Wyne
Provides understanding of how to audit information systems, including enterprise systems, fraud and fraud detection. The combination of text and software create a double learning environment in which students will gain an understanding of how these audits take place in the real world.
- Explain systems auditing, assurance, and internal control.
- Evaluate data management systems, e-commerce systems, and enterprise systems.
- Evaluate computer assisted audit tools and techniques.
- Describe and discuss fraud and fraud detection.
- Identify issues relating to system security.