CIS420A Information Systems Project I
Lead Faculty: Dr. Lu Zhang
A precursor to the final IS/IT product development capstone course. Students research their area of interest and learn how to apply project management tools in the preliminary development process of their final project product. Grading is by H, S, or U only.
- Demonstrate management concepts in the administration of information system functions in organizations.
- Exhibit project management skills including development, planning, and budgeting of a new system.
- Analyze the informational needs of an organization.
- Evaluate information system strategies and policies.
- Compare and contrast Information System project management methodologies.
- Apply information system resource management and problem solving.