ANA620 Continuous Data Methods, Appl
Lead Faculty: Dr Jodi Reeves
Course DescriptionApplication of methods for analyzing continuous data for knowledge discovery. Analytic continuous data concepts and methods are developed with practical skills in exploratory data analysis. Descriptive statistics, goodness-of-fit tests, correlation measures, single and multiple linear regression, and analysis of variance and covariance are covered. Applying continuous data methods using case studies and real world data will leverage statistical assessment and interpretation.
- Interpret the methods, tests, and assumptions in continuous data analysis.
- Evaluate strategies to conduct data analysis with continuous response data.
- Organize data for statistical analysis of continuous data.
- Design technical and strategic objectives for analysis of continuous data.
- Analyze continuous data using linear models (single and multiple) to test hypothesis.