Specialization in Wireless Communication
Lead Faculty: Dr. Mohammad Amin
Students in this specialization will develop skills to analyze different communication systems, apply electromagnetic signal propagation principles, modulation techniques, coding, standards and technologies to build secure and efficient wireless communication systems.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze electromagnetic radiation and propagation principles and apply to wireless communication systems.
- Analyze wireless communication systems for improvement to meet technological, business, and consumer demands.
- Evaluate modulation and demodulation techniques for constructing coding/decoding schemes and detecting and filtering wireless communication signals.
- Evaluate wireless networking, protocols, architectures, and standards to the development and design of wireless communication systems.
- Create a strategic analysis to develop different wireless sensor networks and applications.