WCM601 Digital Wireless Fundamentals
Lead Faculty: Dr. Shekar Viswanathan
Course focuses on basic analog and digital principles and their application to the analysis and design of real-world communication systems.
- Gain knowledge both in analog and digital methods applied in communications.
- Analyze both discrete and non-discrete data for signals.
- Contrast Signals and Spectra, baseband signaling, bandpass pulse, etc.
- Evaluate AM, FM and digital modulated systems.
- Design the communication systems using analog and digital principles.